Giving You What You Need
Peace of Mind Included
There are a wide range of reasons why a person may benefit from consulting an accredited exercise physiologist. These include chronic disease management referrals after diagnosis of a range of conditions including:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Metabolic disease
- Neurological disease
- Musculoskeletal disease (including arthritis, osteoporosis/osteopenia, acute and/or chronic musculoskeletal issues)
- Depression and other mental health conditions
Accredited exercise physiologists may also assist with:
- Assessments of functional capacity
- Advice on lifestyle modification to improve health status
- Exercise prescriptions for strength and function improvement pre- and post- surgery
- Workplace assessments.
Do you have a specific need that’s not mentioned on our website? Contact us today with your details and we’ll match you up with one of our highly-trained and experienced professionals. We have three decades of experience.
Our Top-Rated Services
You’re busy running your life. We understand! That’s why we have a wide range of helpful services to take the load off your body.